Read the detailed CV.
- PhD in Economic and Management Sciences (2005-2009, HEC-ULg). PhD thesis on "Explaining Organizational Diversity in Fair Trade Social Enterprises".
- Thesis committee: Prof. Jacqes Defourny (HEC-ULg), Prof. François Pichault (HEC-ULg), Prof. Leonardo Becchetti (Università di Roma "Tor Vergata"), Prof. Corinne Gendron (Université du Québec à Montréal) et Prof. Alex Nicholls (Saïd Business School, University of Oxford).
Download the complete thesis, a 10-page abstract in English or a 6-page abstract in French.
The thesis served as a basis for the book 'Fair Trade Organizations and Social Enterprise. Social Innovation through Hybrid Organization Models', published by Routledge (2012).
The thesis received the 'Emerging Scholar Dissertation Award of Merit' by the International Society for Third-Sector Research-ISTR (2012), and the Best PhD Awards by the Association d'Economie Sociale (2011) and the Réseau International de recherche sur les Organisations et le Développement Durable-RIODD (2012)
- 2007: Master in Management Sciences (HEC-ULg) - Highest Distinction
- 2005: Interuniversity Master in Development, Environment and Societies (UCL & ULg) - Master thesis on the impact of fair trade on coffee and cocoa producers in Bolivia (Winner of the Vanthournout Award 2006) - High Distinction
- 2003: BA in Management Sciences (LSM – UCL) – BA thesis on the creation of a fair trade partnership between Oxfam-Wereldwinkels and a co-operative of Chilean winegrowers (Winner of the "IAG best thesis 2002-2003" award) – High Distinction
Université de Liège - Sart Tilman, Quartier Agora, Place des Orateurs, 1 (Bat B33) - Bte 4
B-4000 Liege - Belgium
Tel: +32 4 366 31 35
Fax: +32 4 366 28 51